Sunday, January 2, 2011

Almost Home


Davids Birthday
  I will always remember the feeling I had, the first time I saw David after his birth. It was horrible seeing so many things covering his poor little body, me not knowing if he was in pain.


12 hours old
  All I could do was cry. I just kept thinking "Will he be ok?" and "Why him?"


After Transport

  The last two years have been hard on us all. Especially David. 

After Tracheotomy
  After many surgery's, " I don't knows ", sleepless nights, and being scared beyond belief numerous times. David is doing well.



After two years of hospital life, David is finally almost able to come home. We are set to be home next week. We have lived in hospital ICUs for two years, and I'm wondering how it will be at home. Will I know what to do? What if I mess up? Will he like it at home? Will my family be as supportive as they say they are going to be? I am ready for his homecoming, but a little nervous.

WELCOME "ALMOST" HOME DAVID

No comments:

Post a Comment